Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hair It Is: French

The hair that I'm wearing at the moment is a half wig by Outre called French!
I picked her up in a color 2 for $19.99 at my local beauty supply store.
This hair is so soft and looks so natural!

This will be my protective style for the rest of the month. I think that it will hold up for the job due to the natural texture.

This half wig has a comb in the front, a comb in the back, & adjustable straps.

This was the last one in the wig area, so I'm guessing she is very popular! 

All I did was shake her out, place her on at an angle so that the curls fall to the side, pull out a small amount of hair in the front, secure the unit using the combs, & finger comb the curls out.
The more you comb the bigger she gets.


I did apply Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Perfect Edges to my edges to smooth down my hair & blend it into the unit.

For $19.99 this is one of the best units I think my money has bought! 
She can be found online, but check out your local beauty supply stores to purchase this beautiful unit! 

4 comments:

  1. Now you've got my bald-headed behind wanting this!!! What the heck am I gonna attach it to, huh?! Beautiful as always and I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete