Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hit or Miss?! : Anastasia DipBrow Pomade

Hey, y'all! It's another installment of Hit or Miss! Today's featured project is the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade.
I picked this product up from Ulta. I got it in the color CHOCOLATE. It was $18 to much!
And, the Ulta Prestige Consultant tried to get me to purchase that $18 Dual Ended Brush that Anastasia has! Try me not! I walked out of there with this crap & some other much needed items! 

It really just reminds me of a brown gel liner! Which one? Take your pick!
I used the Dipbrow with my trusty Dual Ended Spoolie/Angled Brush that I got from Walmart! 



In my observation my brows looked exactly how they do when I use my $1 Wet N Wild Dark Brown pencil from CVS! No lie!!! 
I wasn't impressed at all!!!!!

As you can see I used a good amount of the product! 
I used the Dipbrow for 2 months to make sure i wasn't being petty about the situation!
But, after using this I must say it was a BIG FAT MISS! 

It was way over hyped! 

Do you have this product?
Do you like it? 
Was it over hyped?

What do you think?




4 comments:

  1. Aftan Vargas (aka Givehersheyakiss on IG)March 11, 2014 at 10:27 PM

    Thank you so much for posting this! I was definitely about to buy this. I'm glad that I didn't! Keep the reviews coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the HONEST REVIEW! I couldn't imagine this just being the "end all and be all" of brows? And yes, it looks just like gel liner to me-I use the old school Loreal HIP gel liner and by most pics it looks the same to me! Thanks AGAIN for saving me money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll agree with you! It looks pretty much the same as when I use my Jordana brow pencil and my Bare Minerals brow powder. Buuuut for me, my skin is really really oily and this tends to stay wayyyyyyy longer than my usual products. For this reason I'll probably still buy it. But I used so little each time, I probably won't need more for a reallllly long time lol

    ReplyDelete