Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hair It Is: Zenn

I've been wearing this AMAZING lace front!
Yaaaaassssss, ladies the hair that I've been wearing is a lacefront!
Listen, I don't discriminate! I hate when people say, "I don't wear beauty supply or synthetic hair!" What the fuck ever! I wear whatever I feel like wearing!
And, if you wear a closure your wearing a lace front anyway!

This hair is amazing! I've been getting stopped & complimented so much!
This hair is synthetic! But,it wears like luxury hair! 

This unit is called ZENN by Outre & it only cost $40 from Sam's Beauty Supply! I bought her in a 1B, but homegirl will be bought in other colors over the next few weeks! 

This unit will be a staple in my stash from now on!

It's so soft & the lace lays so flat! 

All I did was add concealer, pluck some hair out of the part with Tweezers, applied some edge control to my "baby hair" & BOOM, I got sew-in with closure realness! 

This unit is a BEAST!!!!
I can't wait to rock her in other colors! 

6 comments:

  1. Its look really nice...I didn't want to believe this was a lace front...but I'm with you I love me some Beauty Supply store hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am offically driving back out West to go to the Beauty supply store. This is awesome... I swear I can not find ish out here. I am a Westsider I should know better. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I've never worn a wig, but you made this one look so REAL, I just may get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, i hope i can find it in philly :-)

    ReplyDelete