Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Project 10 Pan: Round One

As a makeup addict & product junkie I find that I buy things that I don't need! Well, as I've stated on my IG post earlier this year...I'VE HAD IT!
So, this brings me to PROJECT TEN PAN!
Project 10 Pan is where you pick 10 products to use & you can't buy any products until those 10 are gone!
It's a challenge, but I find that I tend to buy more stuff & forget about everything else!
The 10 items that I've picked to use are Sally Girl Highlighter in SOFT LIGHTS, CoverGirl Queen Bronzer in EBONY, MAC Paint Pot in PAINTERLY, L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in BLACKEST BLACK, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Maybelline Baby Skin, No°7 Beautifully Matte Primer, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35, Anastasia Dip brow Pomade in CHOCOLATE, & Kiss NewYork Aqua BB in LIGHT MEDIUM! Wish me luck!
Feel free to join me, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!! I need to join you because I have stuff everywhere half used or not used at all smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Can palettes be one? I have a few thts brand new I haven't even looked at

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to join, welp let me find ten products. Thanks loving the page diva.

    ReplyDelete