Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Makeup Look: BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Editon L:1

By now everyone has heard of or owns some BH Cosmetic Palettes! The palettes are very affordable & the pigmentation is phenomenal!
Well, this week I've been putting the 1st edition 120 Double Layer palette to use!!!
The first look that I created was a green look!
I posted this look on IG earlier this week.

I'll admit I didn't know what colors o was going to use! 
Closed Palette

Top Layer

Bottom Layer

Once you start playing with this palette you will not want to stop!


This look was so fun to create! 


To complete the look I used:

L.A.Girl CORAL HEAT blush on my cheeks
RubyKisses BRONZE GLOW Bronzing Powder as a cheek highlight
Wet N Wild BARE IT ALL lip stick
NYX Cosmetics COCOA lip pencil

To see how I created this look: 

1 comment: