Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mascara Moment: CoverGirl Queen Lash Fanatic

As you all know, I don't wear false lashes! I tried them & didn't like them...at all! They made me feel like I was dressed in costume & always seemed to irritate my eyes to the point that I would just snatch them off...in public! 
I have nice lashes & didn't want to chance losing them by following the trend, so I got heavy into mascara!
I've tried them all! But, I've noticed that drugstore brands work just as good or better than high end brands.
I decided to add "Mascara Moments" to my blog because I get asked quite often what mascara I'm wearing!
So, this month I've been using CoverGirl Queen Lash Fanatic Mascara in VERY BLACK! I purchased this mascara from Walgreen's for $9!



The brush is very nice! It separates the lashes while fanning them out & adding volume!



It doesn't flake up & leave big clumps on my lashes.

It actually makes my lashes look full & fake! 

This is def a must have mascara! 
It gives the look of false lashes without the harshness of the glue! 

Hopefully, you will try & love this wonderful mascara!
Stay beautiful! -Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment