Monday, January 6, 2014

Reality Recap: Blood Sweat & Heels

So, I watched the new Bravo show "Blood Sweat & Heels" which airs on Sunday at 9/8c after "The Real Housewives of Atlanta", but I watched it on demand! This show is what I would call interesting!

The show is based in New York & features 6 very different women!
We have Daisy, what I would call a cross between Porsha & NeNe. She's a socialite, but she's also very weak & seems to be naive!
Next, we have Demetria, she's the strong one! She actually has a mind of her own & doesn't care what the other girls think about her!
We have Melyssa, the ex video vixen that was known as the real life Jessica Rabbit! She's on the show as basically a lesson to future ex video heauxs! She's broke & starting over!
Next, we have Brie.... Don't know her purpose. She didn't talk much! I think she'll be the first cast member to leave!
Then, we have, Geneva I haven't quite figured out what she does! I will say that her outfit for Daisy's brunch was TACKY!  Then we have Mica aka Real Life Olivia Pope! She has a boyfriend (Pussy Ass Terry), who she received after she found out about his 20 year relationship with another woman! She was the sideline heaux who got stuck with the bacon ends!

The first episode is of course about meeting the cast. But, it also features "Brunch in Brooklyn", a brunch that Daisy puts together.
It seemed like a good idea...until the ladies have a disagreement about rather or not women should snoop in their mens phone & emails!
Quite naturally, this starts a war between Demetria & the other women! Well, because Demetria is a blogger she blogged about the event & posted the question about women snooping through their mens things!
In this same episode we find out the Mica caught Terry up with another woman! Actually, Mica was the sideline heaux! Mica revealed that after dating Terry for a while she had never been to his home & started snooping. Only to find out that she was the other woman! She actually googled the woman & gave the woman a call. Of course the woman told her EVERYTHING. Come to find out Terry was in a 20 year relationship! Needless yo say, the other woman dumped his no good goofy ass & he went where he knew he could go! Back to Mica! In the episode you get a chance to see Terry wait on Mica & her friends hand & foot! Which is out of guilt if you ask me!

Out of all the girls Demetria is my favorite...thus far! She seems like the only one that has her shit together & the only one that is being real! In my opinion, Geneva is just a want to be trying to be relevant. Mica is trying to hard to be...that's just it, she's trying to hard to be! Daisy, is a train wreck waiting to happen! She's using the pulled together act to cover her madness! Melyssa will be a good lesson to girls on the lesson of use your mind & not your body! And Brie, well I think she's crazy! I know she's quiet, but that's for right now! Y'all know the quiet ones always have a sneaky crazy side! I'm sure we'll get her story soon!

The show seems interesting enough! We shall see as the season continues!

But, before I go...Ladies, is it okay to snoop through your mans things?

My thoughts:
If I have to do all of that I need to be alone! I don't have time to be wondering what any one is doing! If I have to second guess a relationship ( not just a love interest, but any type of relationship); its not for me!

What are your thoughts?

Did you watch?
What did you think?
Will you be watching next week?

Let me know!
Any who, stay warm & I'll see y'all tomorrow for #TheTuesdayTea

9 comments:

  1. I actually like the show, messy but not to messy...at least not yet. I agree with you if it gets to the point that you have to go searching than thats a wrap, now have I done it...Yes but I knew that if I found anything that the relationship was over. I went seeking and I definitely found, but I never contacted another woman. For my problem was with my guy not the another woman. Needless to say that was the end for me. As far as next I will be watching to see what other secrets come out and how they thing they going to team up on Demetria (I hope they know she ain't going), she to strong of a woman to let them come at her with anything, if they do she going to cut them all up, we shall see next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! Demetria is not to be played with! These women are a mess, ad expected!

      Delete
  2. Snooping. Hell no. If you think he's cheating, he probably is. Besides, men are usually stupid when it comes to cheating. So if he is, he'll get caught with cold hard evidence sooner or later. Let him hang himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It goes back to that old saying, "What's done in the dark..."

      Delete
  3. I just watched it. It looks like I'm sucked into another reality show lol. It didn't take long for me to figure out Mica is a slush and it seems to get worse from the season preview lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! And, she is trying to hard to be "real"!

      Delete
  4. I watched the show, and actually enjoyed it. I love Demetria because she is a strong woman who seems to have her ish together, but those other women are a mess waiting to happen. As far as snooping, I've never been a woman to go thru my man's things, because Lord knows if he's doing something scandalous it'll come out anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not watched the show. It does sound interesting though. Imma have to check it out! As far as snooping... maybe when I was young and restless? I do not have time for that nor do I feel the need to snoop. Everything comes to light eventually anyway so if he is doing anything it'll be his loss in the end when I leave his ass alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still thinking in this one. The first episode got my attention, the second episode imprinted a question mark.

    ReplyDelete