Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#TheTuesdayTea : The year of the Sideline Hoe...

 I want to talk about the sideline hoes that are on a come up this year! First Dwayne Wade, now Chris "Ludacris" Bridges!
Yep, Luda has cheated on his long-term girlfriend, Eudoxie the African beauty, & gotten someone pregnant! Smdh!
These negros are really acting up!
The news broke when Creepin' Chris filed an order to cap his child support payments! Apparently, he thinks that Tamika Fuller aka the new babymama, is getting too much of his $25, 842.41 a month! Tamika gets $1, 754.00 in child support!
I'm trying to figure out why he pays so little seeing as he is allegedly worth 12 Million!
*sips tea*
First of all, why are these dumb ass women staying with these nasty raw dogging ass niggas? #1 you cheat & #2 you bring a baby home! What's next an std or AIDS? Y'all can't tell me money can't blind a person! Because, if Creepin' Chris or Down-low Dwayne were just regular old dudes I'm sure these two women would be DONE!
Secondly, when did it become okay for "rich" dudes to decide how much a child should get for support? If I was Tamika if up the Child support by moving to a gated community in Atlanta & hiring a nanny! Then I'd make sure to run through diapers, milk, clothes, & baby wash just to say it cost an insane amount! Yep, I'm petty!
Hell, he wasn't thinking about no bills while they were phucking, so phuck them bills now!!
These hoes be winning, because these niggas are thirsty!
Ladies, don't go after the chick (unless she comes for you); check y'all man! Fitz around here misleading these negros; he gone mess around & get somebody killed!
Welp, that's it for #TheTuesdayTea this week! If you have any stories that you'd like me to talk about DM me on IG @LipstickVixen ! I'll chat with y'all later! Until next time...#SipSlow -xoxo Tati

2 comments: