Sunday, January 12, 2014

Makeup Look: Party Girl

I'm sure you all have heard of BH Cosmetics by now! If you haven't... GET IN TUNE!
This look was created using several colors from BH Cosmetics PARTY GIRL paletteThis palette is a must have palette for any makeup collection!

*The Eyes*
I primed my lids using URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION. On top of that I applied PAINTERLY Paint Pot by M.A.C Cosmetics. I applied RICEPAPER to my brow bone & blended SADDLE into my crease ( both by M.A.C Cosmetics). Then, I grabbed my PARTY GIRL palette & patted the PURPLE on to my lid, & I blended the SHIMMERY CHARCOAL GREY in to my outer v. Next, I blended the BURNT ORANGE in to my crease, & to add some dimension I  blended the DARK BROWN on top  of that. In my tear duct I added the GOLDEN CHAMPAGNE color to bring light to the look. I lined my upper & lower lash line with BLACK liner & applied mascara. On my lower lash line I decided to apply PAINTERLY, & on top of that I applied the DARK BROWN & the BURNT ORANGE! Don't forget to apply mascara to the lower lash line.

*The Cheeks *
I applied SPICED GINGER (Discontinued) by BLACK RADIANCE & for my highlight I used SOFT LIGHTS by SALLY GIRL.

*The Lips*
I used HUSH lip gloss by WHITLICIOUS Cosmetics!

And, that completes the look!

Hopefully, this look was an inspiration for you to pull out your palettes & get it crackin'! -xoxo Tati

4 comments:

  1. Girlll, you so Cute :)!!! Love it looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my BH shadows!!!!! U got me trying and buying different things I would've never gotten!!!! Keep it coming. Thanks

    ReplyDelete