Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lipstick 'N' Tea

For awhile now I've been going back & forth about starting a blog.
Welp, today January 1, 2014 is the day!
I've always been one to give my unbiased opinion. Sometimes I may come across as mean, a bitch, or just plain evil. But, I refuse to lie or keep my opinions to myself to make others comfortable! I think it's respected more if you speak your mind! Don't get me wrong, you have to know when to cut it off!
However, this blog will not be it!
Here I will express my feelings, and share my thoughts on different situations. I will also give some makeup tips & share some dope makeup looks!
This BLOG is not for the TIMID! You've been warned!
Welcome to... Lipstick 'N' Tea!

11 comments:

  1. Awwww ish! Let's GO! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazeballs. ...This will be so exciting.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well alright now. I have already bookmarked your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it..Keep the tea..going BFF in my head Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you, again congrats and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tati! I'm ready for the ride (secures wig) let's go!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations beautiful!! I have my seat belt buckled.....I'm ready!!

    ReplyDelete