Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#TheTuesdayTea : I brought you in this world & I'll take you out...

Jay "Young Jeezy" Jenkins was arrested on Friday for false imprisonment, battery, and making terrorist-like threats of his son.
Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom in September 2012. He allegedly threw his son into a bathroom shower glass door, punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, & used his face as a punching bag. The son tried to leave & Jeezy blocked him from leaving & choked him while saying,"I will kill you. I will put a bullet in your head right now, If I could get away with it, I would kill you."
Jeezy turned himself in on Friday & later paid bail of $45,000.
Jeezy's attorney put out a statement saying, "We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family's privacy."
*sips tea*
#1. If you're black & were raised by parents who loved you, you've heard the "I will kill you" speech. Jeezy was probably a little bit more harsh, but he was doing what many parents have done. Minus the face punching.
#2. I wonder what will happen when these people find out that the son was probably being disrespectful or doing some trifling shit?!
#3. This story goes with the old saying, "Discipline your children or someone else will!". Usually, the someone else is the police!
Maybe Jeezy was too harsh, but I bet you that boy was doing some trifling disrespectful bullshit & didn't think he would get dealt with! Let's be clear people, I don't in any way condone child abuse. But, I don't condone disrespectful children either.
I will continue to support Jeezy & I will watch for the update on this story! Maybe this is way 50 Cent doesn't deal with his son. These kids are so OC that it's easier to just walk away. 
What are your thoughts on the situation?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment