Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#TheTuesdayTea: Baby Whitney & Bobby Jr.

Well, it looks like Bobbi Kris has finally married her adopted brother! Smdh! News broke when BK took to twitter! She also said that her grandmother Cissy gave the thumbs up to the union! Which of course turned out to be a lie!!!!! This Lil girl is going to be the death of Cissy!  *sigh*
*sips tea*
Bobbi Kris, I bet your mom is turning over in her grave!!! Why on earth would you marry that little shit? Make sure that you have his ass sign a prenup!
This girl is repeating EVERYTHING that her mom has done! The only difference is that she won't make it as long as Whitney did!
I know that her family is overbearing, but its for obvious reason!
I bet if Whit was still here BK wouldn't be marrying that little gigolo!
Any who, I'm going to pray for BK! Because I don't think this is going to end well! That boy has "Money Hunger Attention Seeker" all over him! I wouldn't be shocked if he is writing a tell all book about his time with Whitney!

1 comment:

  1. That boy has been in house pipe since he moved in & she seems to be confusing that with love. didn't he brake up with her during the show all the Houstons had? I don't trust no man who sound like a drowning duck. when he runs off with all her mothers money & marry a very pretty man I hope her.crazy ass family really stand up for her & with her ...just be real just like bobby her ass has always been an odd individual

    ReplyDelete